Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Welcome 2016 - It is Going to be an Awesome Year - 30 Paintings in 30 Days

"Into the Sun"
20"x16" oil on canvas
"Abstract After Okeeffe"
oil on 10"x8" canvas
Starting out the New Year of 2016 both my husband and I were
"Snowy Wonderland"
mini oil on 4"x4"canvas
recovering from a cold we caught just before Christmas though are now feeling back to normal. We've had an abundance of wintry, very cold weather here in New Mexico with snow and ice and something not normal for this area ... freezing fog. I have grown to love the four seasons found in New Mexico and also love winter where most everything goes dormant and almost colorless. It's a good time for me to catch up, clean up, reorganize and think about future growth and expansion personally and as an artist. I decided to start out the New Year with a bang, so to speak, and am participating in the 30 paintings in 30 days which began January 1st along with many artist friends.  So here are my first three paintings for this New Year and January of 2016.

I am also participating in the new "challenges" for the "Let's Paint New Mexico" art group online and will be posting those possibly included in the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.

No comments: